Guest Check-In Sheet for Animal Hospital of N. Myrtle Beach
Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach Boarding Release:
- If tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, I give my permission to ANIMAL HOSPITAL OF NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, P.A. to administer such medications.
- All animals entering the kennel must be up-to-date on vaccinations and free of any external parasites (fleas, ticks, etc.) or will be treated at owner’s expense.
- I authorize Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach to do whatever is necessary, for the safety of my pet, should an emergency arise. Payment is required when animal is released.
- I understand pets are released only during business hours. If I neglect to pick up my pet within 10 days of the date above, you may assume the pet is abandoned and you are thereby authorized to transfer it to the animal shelter, in accordance with South Carolina law.
This is a contract between Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach and the pet owner who signs below:
- Owner agrees to pay the boarding rate in effect when pet is checked in.
- Owner further agrees to pay all costs and charges for requested services, and all veterinary costs for pet, while pet is in the care of the kennel.
- Owner agrees pet shall not leave the kennel until all charges are paid
- By signing this contract, owner certifies the accuracy of the information given about his/her pet on this contract and on the kennel registration form.
- Kennel shall exercise reasonable care for the owner’s pet while boarding, It is expressly agreed by owner and kennel that kennel’s liability shall not exceed the lesser, of current chattel value of the same species or the sum of $200.00 per animal. The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts or behavior of his/her pet while it is in kennel care.
- Owner specifically represents that he/she is the sole owner of the pet, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Owner specifically represents to kennel that the pet has not been exposed to rabies or distemper with a thirty day period prior to boarding.
- xAll charges incurred by owner shall be payable upon pick-up of pet. The kennel shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges resulting from boarding pet at kennel. Owner herby agrees that in the event that boarding charges are not paid when due, in accordance with this contract, the kennel may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice, given by the kennel to owner, by certified mail to address shown on registration form. Kennel may dispose of the pet for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of the kennel, and owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay such costs of board and other delinquent charges, plus costs of sale, the owner shall be liable for the difference. All monies realized at such sale, over and above the charges due and costs of sale, shall be paid by kennel to owner.
- If pet becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attentions, the kennel, in its sole discretion, may engage the service of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by owner.
- This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of the contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representative and assigns of the owner and the kennel.